Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nathan, Lydia, Grace, Lehney, and Noah

Here are several pictures of the kids I nanny. Nathan is 7 years old and very curious. He is also a take-charge type and has proposed marriage to me on more than one occasion( I just might do that buddy- if things don't pick up here!) Lydia is 6 and very independent at times. She loves princesses and girly things but if you ever lose her outside- just head for the woods and poison ivy! Gracie is 4 years old and very sweet and clingy, she always wants to be with you. She loves to play games and I have become a pro at Candyland! Lehney( her real name is Lehner Elizabeth- a family name but we just call her Lehney(La-ney)) is 19 months old and a rascal!! She has been calling me Emmy for several months now and you always know when she is awake from a nap, because you will hear EMMY! being screamed from the upstaris! She is very cuddly and still loves to be rocked to sleep, half the time I have to stop so that I don't fall asleep! Now for the newest edition, Noah. He is only 13 days old and I can't say much except he is so sweet! He is a good baby. I thought it would be strange at first, having one more to add to the crew, but now it seems like he has always been here and it is hard to remember what it was like before him! Well, there you have it! These are the little angels that make my days and weeks so much fun and I wouldn't trade it for the world!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Em, what an exciting job, although I know you do not view this as a job. I know they are your pride and joy. I wish I would have been fortunate enough to have such a beautiful nanny when you were just a baby. You will always be our angel darling precious heart.

Mom