Thursday, February 28, 2008
Here's Courtney and I at Smokey Bones a few weeks ago! Instead of ordering dinner, we decided to order cake and ice cream! Boy was it yummy;) The only consolation was that we didn't eat the whole thing, so that made us feel a little better! ha ha We can be real pigs when we get together! Love ya, Court!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
I'm 17 so that seemed like a good number to choose:) I have seen on various blogs lately how people are posting facts about their life or what they enjoy etc... so I thought I would give it a try...hope you don't become too bored...
- I was born in Memphis, TN
- I have lived in KY for 5 years
- I have 3 brothers and 1 sister
- One awesome sister-in-law & 2 gorgeous nieces
- I don't like animals( with very few exceptions...)
- I love kids!
- I could live on Chocolate and Almonds but despise chips
- I love exercising and consider it a hobby:)
- I love shopping
- I love laughing
- I watch movies when I'm stressed out
- I love to take pictures and scrapbook
- I am a clean-freak( ask my mom!)
- The thought of Math makes my head hurt:)
- The South is my idea of Paradise
- I have an obsession with buying every new face wash on the market( just ask my sister what our shower looks like, I could probably open a Dermatologist Office:)
- Finally, I love Jesus, He's been my friend when I didn't have any and He supplies my joy in life!